The Sundridge Crossflow flotation jackets are made from a technically advanced material that is both weather-resistant and breathable. The modern three-layered construction of the textile with special membrane keeps wind and rain on the outside, which means that the inside remains warm and dry. The hollow floating material breathes and the holes expand and contract, allowing air to circulate inside the garment to retain heat and removing moisture. Breathable Silcatex© protects, repels water, and transfers moisture away from the inside.
Only the jacket is designed for floating. We recommend combining the jacket with a personal buoyancy aid or automatic life jacket.
• Peaked, detachable hood with adjustment cord and Velcro attachment
• Collar lined with comfortable fleece, snap attachment on the front
• Adjustable belt with quick-release buckle
• Sleeves include neoprene cuffs and Velcro adjustment
• Wear-resistant reinforced knees
• Storage bag
• Fleece-lined hand warming pockets on the sides and a phone pocket
• Waterproof fabric and taped seams
• Carefully considered details: The suit includes plenty of pockets, secure cuffs, and a large hood
• Wear-resistant fabric and YKK zippers