The North Outdoor Sensitive range has been designed specifically for more sensitive people, who find all types of wool irritating on their skin The products have a non-irritating bamboo fiber knit on the inside. Thermal insulation, transfer of moisture and antibacterial properties of the balaclava are guaranteed by the double knit (outside 100% merino, inside 100% bamboo).
Merino wool is a 100% natural material sourced from merino sheep. Merino wool has an incomparable capacity to bind warming air. Merino-bamboo knit transfers moisture effectively away from skin. Due to the antibacterial qualities of the material, it is often possible to just air out the clothes, instead of washing them. The merino wool used by North Outdoor is ethically produced mulesing-free wool.
• Merino wool balaclava
• Suitable for sensitive skin
• Warm, antibacterial, and moisture transferring
• Soft and breathable rib knit
• Non-chafing and durable flat knitted seams
• Mulesing-free merino wool
• Ecological material
• Machine washable
• Adult sizing
• Outside 100% merino wool, inside 100% bamboo
• Knit: 225g/m², 2/1 rib
• Merino micron: 19.5
• Seam thread: polyester, nylon
• Thermal print of the logo: resin, color powder, glue
• Tag: polyester
- Material: 100% Merino wool
- Color: Black/Rust
- Brand: North Outdoor
There are no reviews yet.