The thick merino knit (260 g/m²) of the North Outdoor Arctic mid layer is made of 100% merino wool. The men’s mid layer shirt has been designed for the demanding Northern conditions to protect from the cold and moist. The longer hem at the back and the covered zipper increase comfort. The mid layer suit is multi-functional. The thick mid layer shirt can be worn directly against skin or over a merino wool base layer.
Merino wool is a 100% natural material sourced from merino sheep. The fibers of merino wool retain warming air between the skin and the outer layers of clothing. Natural fibers are effective at wicking away moisture. Due to the antibacterial qualities of the material, it is often possible to just air out the clothes, instead of washing them. The merino wool used by North Outdoor is ethically produced mulesing-free wool.
• Men’s mid layer zipped turtleneck shirt
• Very warm, stretchy, antibacterial, and moisture-wicking
• For extreme freezing conditions, sports, outdoor activities and outdoor work
• Suitable to be worn over a base layer or directly against skin
• Non-chafing and durable flat knit seams
• Longer hem at the back and a covered zipper
• Mulesing-free merino wool
• Ecological material
• Machine washable
•100% merino wool, knit: 260g/m², 1/1 rib
• Merino micron: 19.5
• Seam thread: polyester, nylon
• Zipper: nylon
• Thermal print of the logo: resin, color powder, glue
• Tag: polyester
- Material: 100% Merino wool
- Color: Black
- Brand: North Outdoor
There are no reviews yet.