The merino wool pants for women feel warm and dry at all times. Due to the long and stretchy structure of merino fiber, the base layer pants are thin and well-fitting. The versatile range is suitable for both outdoor activities and outdoor work.
Merino wool is a 100% natural material sourced from merino sheep. The fibers of merino wool retain warming air between your skin and the outer layer of clothing. The natural fibers transfer moisture effectively away from the skin. Due to the material’s antibacterial quality, a simple airing out will usually suffice instead of having to wash the item. The ethically produced merino wool used by North Outdoor is mulesing-free.
• stretchy, warm, antibacterial, and moisture-wicking
• base layer for outdoor activities, sports, and outdoor work
• flat, non-chafing, durable seams
• mulesing-free merino wool
• ecological material
• machine washable
100% merino wool
• knit: 210g/m², 1/1 rib
• merino micron: 20.5
• seam thread: polyester
• waist band: nylon, rubber
• thermal printed logo: resin, ink, pigment, glue between surfaces
- Material: 100 % merinoull
- Color: Black
- Brand: North Outdoor
There are no reviews yet.