The knit of the North Outdoor Active 210 T-shirt is made of 100% merino wool. The men’s short-sleeved T-shirt is always warm and comfortable to wear. The longer hem at the back and flat-knit seams increase comfort. The long and flexible structure of merino fiber ensures that the T-shirt is thin and well-fitting. The versatile Active line is suitable for all outdoor activities and outdoor work.
Merino wool is a 100% natural material sourced from merino sheep. The fibers of merino wool retain warming air between the skin and the outer layers of clothing. Natural fibers are effective at wicking away moisture. Due to the antibacterial qualities of the material, it is often possible to just air out the clothes, instead of washing them. The merino wool used by North Outdoor is ethically produced mulesing-free wool.
• Stretchy, warm, antibacterial, and moisture-wicking
• Base layers for outdoor activities and work, as well as sports
• Flat, non-chafing, and durable flat knit seams
• Longer hem at the back
• Mulesing-free merino wool
• Ecological material
• Machine washable
• 100% merino wool. Knit: 210g/m², 1/1 rib
• Merino micron: 20.5
• Seam thread: polyester
• Thermal print of the logo: resin, ink, color powder, glue between the surfaces
- Material: 100% Merino wool
- Color: Black
- Brand: North Outdoor