Norfin’s Apex FLT thermal suit was designed particularly for active anglers! The sporty cut enables unhindered movement, which is important for physical activity, such as casting lures. The suit is made from the durable, waterproof, and breathable NorTex material, which ensures that the suit is resistant against the wind and water, simultaneously wicking away moisture to improve your fishing comfort.
The innovative insulating material FLT Light enables good insulation without stiffening the fabric. A two-way zip with protective flap. The adjustment cords on the waist and hem and the convenient inner and outer pockets are just some of the excellent features that ensure the high performance and functionality of the Apex FLT suit. Designed to keep you warm in freezing temperatures down to -25 °C.
• Glued seams
• Two-way zip with protective flap
• Detachable and adjustable hood
• Comfortable lining
• Sporty cut
• Adjustable hem
• Two breast pockets
• Two inner pockets
• Warm pocket for your phone
• Adjustable cuffs
• Reflective details
• Adjustable suspenders
• Two zip pockets
• Reinforced knees and seat
• Snow gaiters on the legs
• Zips with protective flaps on the legs
• Two-way YKK zip with a protective flap
• Material: NORTEX BREATHABLE
• Water column: 8,000 mm
• Breathability: 6,000 g/m²/24 hours
• Insulation: FLT LIGHT( 100% polyester)
There are no reviews yet.