The FHM Guard Competition trousers are a great choice for fishing and other outdoor activities! High-quality materials and top-class, Japanese-made Dermizax membrane from Toray that is waterproof and breathable. These trousers are great for fishing, boating, and hiking. Designed to withstand demanding conditions!
The fabric is equipped with a high-tech Dermizax membrane (Toray), which offers non-compromising protection against moisture and wind even in the harshest conditions. The trousers have well-designed pockets and a cut that enables full mobility. The shell features a DWR (Durable Water Repellence) coating for added protection against moisture.
Dermizax is a woven, permeable fabric that feature a non-microporous polyurethane membrane. Dermizax™ is a laminate equipped with a refined membrane that provides the highest waterproofing, breathability, and condensation resistance. The flexible laminate utilizes the pliability of the fabric and provides a light and stretchy sensation. A perfect material for textiles used in demanding conditions, such as mountain climbing, outdoor activities, winter sports, and fishing.
NOTE! Slightly smaller sizing. We recommend choosing one size larger than your regular clothing size.
• Two-way zipper
• Chest pocket with zipper
• Elasticated sections on the shoulders to maximize mobility
• Cargo pockets with magnetic snaps
• Wear-resistant Oxford 600 D reinforcement sections on the knees and the seat
• Adjustable leg openings with Velcro
• Adjustable waist, adjustment at the back
• Waterproof and breathable 3-layer Toray Dermizax membrane
• Water column: 20,000 mm/m2/24 h
• Breathability: 10,000 g/m2/24 h
• YKK zippers
• Sealed seams
• 100% polyamide, 100% polyester, weight 137 g/m2
- Brand: FHM
There are no reviews yet.